Around: A Modern Guide to Finding Yourself is
the work of self-published author Martin “Mark” Tomback. It’s
the product of over 35 years of focused study on the spirit’s human
condition. So it’s a spiritual look at our everyday problems—with
practical spiritual solutions. The premise is that life is simply a spiritual
always felt a natural inclination to this subject. And I’ve always
been comfortable at picking apart life’s details in a spiritual
context. I’ve seen the common threads binding us together. And it’s
always come back to this. Life is harder than it has to be.”
So what makes
Spiriting Around important?
Some of the
concepts in this book’s approach.
Spirit is our natural condition.
• Life is not its judge.
• Spirit is the facilitator.
• Life reflects spirit’s intentions through its physical
• A life’s condition is the feedback on spirit’s choices.
• Our free will to make choices is how God explores creation.
• To that end God takes responsibility and is our constant support.
• Love is the common denominator of all things.
• Love is the measure of life.
• Testing love’s forms is life’s purpose.
• You’re always at a starting point.
You can have a personal plan for answering random questions.
• Plans come from having a purpose and an approach based on your
• Details flow naturally into the plan.
• Any positive approach will do.
• Questions of value change as the criteria of our goals, our
other goals, and general conditions change.
• The spiritual method asks only for your faith.
• Spirit acts independently
Spiriting Around can be your guide to making sense of it.
© 2010 Martin Tomback